10. I stopped caring about anniversaries when you stopped caring about cooking.
9. Today is our what?
8. Okay, let’s celebrate, but do we have to celebrate together?
7. I thought we only celebrated important events?
6. You can celebrate anniversaries with your next husband.
5. You don’t like what I pick out, so I thought why bother.
4. Got you a present worth a dollar for every time you were nice to me this year. Here’s a $5 gift certificate for McDonald’s.
3. If you want me to pretend I care about our anniversary, I will.
2. You want to go out to dinner? Okay, I’ll take you to Pizza Hut if it’ll shut you up.
1. I thought you only had to celebrate anniversaries while you were still in love.