One Liners ! ! !
November 13, 2007 — jokesoftheweek
- I almost had a psyhic girlfriend but she left me before we met.
- Depression is merely anger without the enthusiasm.
- When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
- Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.
- Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don’t have film.
- Shin:A device for finding furniture in the dark.
- I intend to live forever, so far so good.
- Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.
- 24 hours in a day…24 cans of beer in a case…Coincidence?
- What happens when you get scared half to death twice?
- I couldn’t repair your brakes so I made your horn louder.
- A fool and his money are soon partying
- Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow
- Only borrow money from pessimists, they don’t expect to get it back.
- OK, so what is the speed of light?